Book Title: First Year Student to First Year Success: 21 Things You NEED to Know When Starting College
Publisher: Swift Kick
Author: Tom Krieglstein
- The Freshman Survival Guide: Soulful Advice for Studying, Socializing, and Everything In Between
- The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College (Naked Roomate)
- The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life
- 1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know: Like Buying Your Books Before Exams Start
- College 101: A Girl's Guide to Freshman Year
- U Chic: College Girls' Real Advice for Your First Year (and Beyond!)
- The Blair Reader: Exploring Issues and Ideas, MLA Update (9th Edition)
- The Naked Roommate: For Parents Only: A Parent's Guide to the New College Experience: Calling, Not Calling, Packing, Preparing, Problems, Roommates, ... Matters when Your Child Goes to College
- Letting Go, Sixth Edition: A Parents' Guide to Understanding the College Years
- The Freshman Fabulous: The Girl's Guide to College
Starting College Can Be Nerve-Racking & Challenging.
Learn real-life lessons, and college-hacks, from student life experts on how to excel in your first year of college, and beyond!
This book is for incoming and first year college students who are ready to make the most of their college experience, beyond what you might hear at at orientation.This book is a combination of the super secret insider tips to college that either us authors learned themselves, or they kept hearing from their campus leadership programs. From classroom seating tips, to self-care techniques, to scoring the perfect campus job, this book is your insider's guide to college success that most likely won't be told to you at orientation.You'll notice that the size, layout, and interactive sections of the book are all designed to make this book be your ultimate college field-guide that you can squeeze into a backpack or coat pocket. Read straight through, or thumb to a topic that's most relevant to you. College can be one of the most exciting times in your life and with our field guide in hand, you're already well on your way to going from first-year student to first year success!
"This book is a must-have for all first-year college students." -Jennifer Skinner, Ast. Dir. of Activities at UNT Dallas
"Tom, Melissa, and Sabina did an excellent job getting to the crux of college success." -Chuck Steele, Manager of Student Life at College of DuPage
"I plan on taking this book everywhere I go." -Hoz Fierro, Student Leader at Texas Tech